OxyShred Non-Stim is perfect for late night trainers or for anyone with a caffeine or stimulant intolerance and gets you moving and burning calories.
How do subscriptions work?
Never have to think about reorderingStay stocked with your favorite products
Edit your subscription anytimeEdit products, delivery schedule and more
Cancel when you want toEasily cancel, no questions asked
Achieve your goals with this scientifically researched shredding formula containing proven ingredients that help promote fat loss, boost immunity and provide a natural energy boost. Oxyshred Non-Stim Ultra Concentration has been designed for anyone with a caffeine or stimulant intolerance, but still ticks all the boxes for those wanting to shred and reach their full potential!
For optimum results take twice daily - Mix 1 scoop with 10oz (295 ml) of chilled water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and on training days, consume 15 minutes prior to exercise. Avoid eating or consuming a protein shake within 20 minutes before or after consumption for maximum absorption.
WHEN TO USE IT?
Morning: Use OxyShred first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to maximize fat burning throughout the day. Add a scoop of Acetyl L-Carnitine to improve the effectiveness of OxyShred and take your fat loss to the next level.
Pre-Workout: Use OxyShred and Acetyl L-Carnitine 20 minutes before training to provide you with a boost for your workout.
WHAT FLAVOUR OPTIONS DO YOU HAVE FOR THE OXYSHRED NON-STIM?
The mouthwatering, sweet, juicy and fresh taste of peach candy rings is the flavor that will come to mind when you're sipping on your OxyShred Non-Stim in Peach flavour. Or you can shake up your tastebuds with OxyShred Non-Stim Appletini; fresh & fruity, cut by a sour apple tang, it will elevate your fat burning, energy and focus all while being "easy on the tini" and 100% CAFFEINE FREE!
WILL THIS WORK THE SAME AS MY USUAL OXYSHRED?
Yes, and No. We still have the same potent OxyShred ingredients (Acetyl L-Carnitine, Raspberry Ketones, Garcinia Camboga, and many more) in there to help you with your journey, but we have swapped out caffeine as a stimulant and replaced it with Teacrine; an ingredient that delivers a boost without the stimulant effects that caffeine can have on your body such as heart rate, blood pressure, central nervous system or adrenal glands.
CAN I STACK OXYSHRED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS?
Oxyshred Non-Stim can be stacked with Acetyl L-Carnitine to increase its already potent effects. During fasted cardio or high intensity interval training (HIIT), we also recommend stacking 1 scoop of OxyShred Non-Stim with 1 scoop of Beyond BCAA in 20 ounces (600 ml) of water to give you a boost.
CAN I USE OXYSHRED NON-STIM AS A PRE-WORKOUT?
Yes! OxyShred Non-Stim can be used as a pre-workout to put you in a positive and focused mind frame to conquer your workout, particularly one in the afternoon or night – because you will be avoiding the stimulants that can hinder sleeping patterns. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pre-workout consumer, you’ll love the natural positive effects of OxyShred Non-Stim during your workout. If you’re someone that requires stimulants to help with your workout, then we suggest using RP Max or our original OxyShred – both contain caffeine.
CAN I GET OXYSHRED NON-STIM IN MY REGULAR STACK?
Yes! OxyShred Non-Stim will be available in every stack that has OxyShred!
CAN I GET MORE THAN ONE TUB?
WHAT SEPARATES OXYSHRED FROM THE OTHERS?
1. Optimal dosage of ingredients that work in synergy (instead of huge doses of a single ingredient)
2. Uses active sections of ingredient extracts
4. No caffeine
IS EHPLABS OXYSHRED VEGAN?
Although there is an allergen warning stating 'contains milk and soy', oxyshred non-stim does not directly contain any milk ingredients. The reason we are forced to make the allergen warning is because calcium caseinate, which is a milk derived product, is used in the initial extraction process for CLA. CLA is derived utilising calcium caseinate, therefore we are forced by FDA standards to insert the warning.
DO I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM USING EHPLABS SUPPLEMENTS?
All EHPlabs products are researched, formulated and carefully manufactured to ensure that they deliver results. Although there is no rule about when you should start and stop taking supplements, you should be intuitive with how your body is reacting to any products. If you notice an adverse reaction to any supplement, it would be recommended to take a break and seek medical opinion regarding the product.
WHAT EHPLABS PRODUCTS CAN I MIX TOGETHER WITH OXYSHRED NON-STIM FOR CARDIO?
As suggested in the Directions, Acetyl L-Carnitine is best taken with OxyShred to maximize its effectiveness. If you're doing fasted (empty stomach) cardio, the ideal booster cocktail is to mix 1 scoop of Beyond BCAA with 1 scoop of OxyShred and 2 scoops of Acetyl L-Carnitine with 20 oz (600ml) of chilled water. It's fun experimenting with the delicious fruity flavor combinations.
SWEETENERS IN OXYSHRED NON-STIM
OxyShred uses the sweetener Sucralose, as it's been FDA-approved for 20 years, and shown to be safe and stable. Sucralose has been extensively studied and more than 110 safety studies were reviewed by FDA in approving the use of sucralose as a general purpose sweetener for food.
WHY IS THERE NO JITTERS?
Unlike some other products on the market, you shouldn’t get jitters from OxyShred Non-Stim if used as directed. The R&D team at EHPlabs has focused on the optimal synergistic dose of ingredients within OxyShred Non-Stim to provide the best effect, so that they interact and complement each other, instead of pumping it full of stimulants.
WHAT IS THE SCIENTIFIC ACTION FOR FAT MOBILIZATION FUNCTION?
The scientific action behind fat mobilisation and fat utilisation is two-fold;
1) you have to activate the fat from storage
2) you have to then take it from storage and transport into the mitochondria to be burned off as energy.
1. Iossa S, Mollica MP, Lionetti L, Crescenzo R, Botta M, Barletta A, Liverini G. Acetyl L-Carnitine Supplementation Differently Influences Nutrient Partitioning, Serum Leptin Concentration and Skeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Respiration in Young and Old Rats. American Society for Nutritional Sciences. 2002 [cited 2021 July 6]. Available from: https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/132/4/636/4687379
2. Parra P, Palou A, Serra F. Moderate doses of conjugated linoleic acid reduce fat gain, maintain insulin sensitivity without impairing inflammatory adipose tissue status in mice fed a high-fat diet. Nutrition & Metabolism. 2010 [cited 2021 July 6]. DOI: 10.1186/1743-7075-7-5
3. Hayamizu K, Ishii Y, Kaneko I, Shen M, Okuhara Y, Shigematsu N, Tomi H, Furuse M, Yoshino G, Shimasaki H. Effects of Garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on Visceral Fat Accumulation: A Double- Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Current Therapeutic Research. 2003 [cited 2021 July 6]; 6:8. DOI: 10.1016/S0011-393X(03)00152-8
4. Kennedy DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy—A Review. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2021 July 6];8(2): 68. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772032/
5. Kuhman DJ, Joyner KJ, Bloomer RJ. Cognitive Performance and Mood Following Ingestion of a Theacrine-Containing Dietary Supplement, Caffeine, or Placebo by Young Men and Women. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2015 Nov [cited 2021 July 6]; 7(11): 9618–9632. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4663612/
6. Kaczka P, Batra A, Kubicka K, Maciejczyk M, Rzeszutko-Bełzowska A, Pezdan-Sliz I, Michałowska-Sawczyn M, Przydział M, Płonka A, Cieszczyk P, Huminska-Lisowska K, Zajac T. Effects of Pre-Workout Multi-Ingredient Supplement on Anaerobic Performance: Randomized Double-Blind Crossover Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020 [cited 2021 July 6]; 17: 8262.
7. Colzato LS, Jongknees BJ, Sellaro R, Hommel B. Working Memory Reloaded: Tyrosine Repletes Updating in the N-Back Task. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2021 July 6]; 7: 200. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863934/
8. Seidl R, Peyrl A, Nicham R, Hauser E. A taurine and caffeine-containing drink stimulates cognitive performance and well-being. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2000 [cited 2021 July 6]; 19(3-4):635-42. DOI: 10.1007/s007260070013.
9. Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2021 July 6]; 9(11): 1211. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/
10. Cengiz M, Uysal BB, Ikitimur H, Ozcan E, Islamoğlu MS, Aktepe E, Yavuzer H, Yavuzer S. Effect of oral l-Glutamine supplementation on Covid-19 treatment. Clinical Nutritional Experimental [Internet] 2020 [cited 2021 July 6]; 33: 24-31. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352939320300166
11. Fahed M, Abou Jaoudeh MG, Merhi S, Mosleh JMB, Ghadieh R, Hayek SAI, El Hayek Fares JE. Evaluation of risk factors for insulin resistance: a cross sectional study among employees at a private university in Lebanon. BMC Endocrine Disorders [Internet]. 2020 [cited 2021 July 6]; 20:85. Available from: https://bmcendocrdisord.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12902-020-00558-9
|Of Which Saturates||0g||0g|
|Of Which Sugars||1.7g||0.1g|
|Vitamins & Minerals||RI%|
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, L-Carnitine Tartrate, L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Inulin Fibre, L-Glutamine, Garcinia Cambogia, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Raspberry Ketones (From Raspberry Fruit Extract), Theacrine, Olive Leaf Extract (10% Oleuropein), Nicotinamide (Niacin), Grapefruit Seed Extract 4:1, Mango Seed Extract, Calcium D-Pantothenate (Pantothenic Acid), Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Guggul Extract Powder (Guggulsterone), Huperzia Serrata, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Raspberry Kisses: Citric Acid, DL-Malic Acid, Natural Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose), Black Carrot Juice, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Calcium Silicate, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
Peach Rings: Citric Acid, Natural Flavouring, DL-Malic Acid, Sweetener (Sucralose), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Calcium Silicate, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
Appletini: DL-Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Calcium Silicate, Spirulina Extract, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
Honeydew Melon: Natural Flavouring, Citric Acid, Sweetener (Sucralose), DL-Malic Acid, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Calcium Silicate, Spirulina Extract, Colour (Beta-Carotene).
BLACK FRIDAY BUNDLES
Shipping, Returns & Payment Info
We offer FREE domestic shipping within the UK for orders over £100. For orders under £100, shipping starts at just £6.95.
Shipping throughout Europe starts from £9.95.
For a detailed breakdown of our shipping rates, please refer to our shipping policy page.
nb. The shipping fee does not include import duties or taxes that are levied by the government of the recipient country. These fees are billed directly to the receiver of the shipment.
Order processing time:
Once we receive your order, our team will promptly pick, pack, and process it within 48 business hours*. You'll receive an email with your tracking details as soon as your order has been processed, so you can stay updated on its delivery.
Estimated delivery time:
Delivery times vary depending on your location. Here are some estimated delivery times for domestic orders within the UK.
- Standard Post: 2-8 business days
Delivery to Europe is approximately 5-14 business days.
For a detailed breakdown of our delivery estimates, please refer to our shipping policy page.
With our affordable shipping rates and speedy processing times, you can expect your EHPlabs order to arrive at your doorstep in no time.
Exchanges & Returns
We're here to help make sure you're completely satisfied with your purchase from EHPlabs!
If for any reason you receive a damaged or incorrect product, simply let us know within 7 days of delivery and we'll be happy to replace it or refund your purchase price.You can start a return by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you receive a defective or damaged item, don't worry! Just contact us right away and we'll work with you to evaluate the issue and make things right. Please take a photo of the issue so we can quickly resolve the problem.
While we're unable to accept returns on certain items, such as opened supplements, clearance items, loyalty points, and gift cards, we're always happy to help with any questions or concerns you have about your specific order.
And don't worry, we're always here to help with exchanges as well! Just return the original item and make a separate purchase for the new one.
We'll be sure to notify you once we receive and inspect your return. If approved, we'll refund your original payment method within 10 business days of receipt. If you have any questions about the process and if it's been more than 15 business days since your return was approved, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're always here to help.
Shopping has never been easier with our flexible payment options.
Choose from our range of convenient payment methods, including Buy Now, Pay Later services such as ClearPay & Klarna.
If you prefer to pay on the spot, we also accept all major credit cards, including AMEX, Mastercard, and VISA. With so many options to choose from, you can shop with confidence and convenience.
Achieve your goals with this scientifically researched shredding formula containing proven ingredients that help promote fat loss, boost immunity and provide a natural energy boost. Oxyshred Ultra Concentration comes in delicious flavours for all tastes, and ticks all the boxes for those wanting to shred and reach their full potential!Read more