Blessed Strawberry Mylk Cheesecake
Preparation time: 30 minutes
For the base:
1 cup almonds
2/3 cup fresh dates, pitted
For the filling:
2 cups cashew nuts, soaked overnight
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup maple syrup
½ cup melted coconut oil
2 cups strawberries
2 scoops Blessed Protein Strawberry Mylk
- To make the crust, place the almonds and dates in a food processor and pulse until combine.
- Grease an 8 inch springform pan and line with parchment paper.
- Press the mixture firmly and evenly against the bottom of the cake pan.
- To make the filling, rinse and drain well cashew nuts.
- Place them in a high power food processor.
- Add the lemon juice, vanilla extract, maple syrup, coconut oil and Blessed Protein Strawberry Mylk and blend until smooth.
- Add the strawberries and process until well blended.
- Pour the filing over the cake base and refrigerate overnight.
- Decorate as you wish, slice and serve.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 214
Total Fat: 25g
Saturated Fat: 10g
Trans Fat: 0
Total Carbohydrate: 26g
Dietary Fiber: 4g