THE WORLD'S #1 THERMOGENIC FAT BURNER
£42.95 £31.70 - USE CODE: SHRED25
Enjoy 25% OFF For a limited time only!
OxyShred is a highly advanced and extremely powerful thermogenic fat burner that stimulates your body’s fat receptor cells and boosts your metabolism to promote an increased level of fat burning, along with curbing your appetite, limiting calorie absorption, boosting immunity and providing a natural boost of energy.
This scientifically researched fat cell break-down, known as “Hyper-Lipolysis” is a complex process of efficient subcutaneous fat cell break-down based on scientific ratios and concentrations of the key ingredients.
HELPING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACHIEVE THEIR HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS
Achieve your goals with this scientifically researched shredding formula containing proven ingredients that help promote fat loss, boost immunity and provide a natural energy boost. OxyShred Thermogenic Fat Burner comes in delicious flavors for all tastes, and ticks all the boxes for those wanting to shred and reach their full potential!
Nutrition in conjunction with regular exercise is essential for general well-being. Consistency in all aspects of health is also key to achieving the most optimal body composition goals. However, keeping on top of work, social life, managing stress and cravings whilst finding the daily energy to exercise can often lead to falling off the bandwagon.
It’s our mission to help people achieve their health and fitness goals. This is why we developed a very unique formula to promote not only the physical (fat loss, immunity, balanced sugar levels, performance) but also mental (mood, focus, appetite) aspects of health and weight loss.
PROMOTING FAT LOSS
A number of ingredients have been added to help stimulate the body’s fat receptor cells and help boost metabolism to promote an increased level of fat cell break-down. Green Coffee bean extract has been heavily researched and scientifically validated to reduce body weight and BMI ¹. In addition, Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) have shown to reduce fat inhibition and reduce fat tissues² ³ . To help reduce stubborn belly fat, Garcinia Cambogia has been added due to its potential benefits of reduced abdominal fat and prevention of visceral fat ⁴.
Oxyshred includes a full spectrum of B-vitamins which promote and support energy levels. They work to help the body use macronutrients (carbohydrates, fat and protein) for fuel and also play an important role in brain function and DNA production. Figures show that a very sizable proportion of the developed populations suffer deficiency in one or more B vitamins, suggesting that supplementation may be of particular benefit ⁵.
Vitamin C contributes to immune defense by supporting various cellular functions. Supplementation has shown to be effective in the prevention and treatment of systemic infections ⁶. In addition, research shows that L-Glutamine has potential benefits of strengthening the immune system by inhibiting inflammatory responses. Findings suggest that L-glutamine supplementation may shorten the severity and length of flu-like infection ⁷.
L-Tyrosine has been added due to its potential benefits in improving working memory, focus and coordination when exercising ⁸. For mood enhancing properties, studies have shown that Taurine and caffeine have proven to be very effective ⁹. In addition, Taurine can decrease feelings of anxiety and stress. Outside the gym environment, these ingredients can also be used to improve focus and performance in the workplace, particularly to combat the afternoon slump. The unique combination of stimulants and nootropic used will ensure there is no post-peak crash or loss of focus.
BALANCING BLOOD SUGAR
Blood sugar levels impact energy, concentration, ability to lose weight, performance, and an imbalance can lead to rapid mood swings and increased cravings. To help manage this, Chromium picolinate has been added due to its potential benefits in balancing blood sugar levels and reducing insulin resistance. The worldwide prevalence of insulin resistance ranges from 15.5 to 46.5%, among adults. As insulin resistance is a cardiovascular and type 2 diabetes risk factor, prevention and management is considered of great importance ¹⁰.
Huperzine A has been found to significantly improve muscle contractions induced by nerve stimulation, leading to increased strength and performance ¹¹. Additionally, L-glutamine is an amino acid which promotes the release of natural human growth hormone and helps with lean muscle growth.
HOW IS OXYSHRED DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET?
- Has not just one but SIX scientifically supported benefits
- No jitters or anxiety
- No heavy stimulants
- Vegan-friendly formula
- Light diuretic meaning no excess fluid retention
Get your hands on a tub today and enjoy the energy, get active & feel the burn with the world's #1 thermogenic fat burner trusted by millions of people worldwide. If you are still unsure which formula to choose, take our OxyShred quiz and see which one is right for you!
For optimum results take twice daily - Mix 1 scoop with 10 ounces (295 ml) of chilled water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and on training days, consume 15 minutes prior to exercise.
Avoid eating or consuming a protein shake within 20 minutes after consumption for maximum absorption.
OxyShred (60 serves)
|Vitamin B12||0.9mcg||37.50%||20 mcg|
* Percent daily value are based on a 8,700 Kilojoule diet.
FULL BREAKDOWN OF INGREDIENTS
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, L-Tyrosine, Taurine, L-Glutamine, Inulin Fiber, Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract (60% Hydroxycitric Acid), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Caffeine Anhydrous, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Grapefruit Seed Extract 4:1, Raspberry Ketones (From Raspberry Fruit Extract), Mangifera Indica Seed Extract, Bitter Orange Fruit Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid), Olive Leaf Extract (10% Oleuropein), Niacinamide (Niacin), Calcium Pantothenate (Pantothenic Acid), Guggul Extract Powder, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Huperzia Serrata Whole Herb Extract (Huperzine A), Chromium Picolinate, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
Guava Paradise: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Beet & Carrot Juice Powder (Color), Sodium Chloride, Turmeric (Color)
Passionfruit: Natural Flavor, Sucralose, DL-Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Turmeric (Color)
Wild Melon: Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, DL-Malic Acid, Turmeric (Color), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fruit & Vegetable Juice Powder (Color)
Pink Grapefruit: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, DL-Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Beet Juice Powder (Color)
Kiwi Strawberry: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Spirulina Extract (Color), Turmeric (Color)
Mango: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, DL-Malic Acid, Beet & Carrot Juice Powder (Color), Turmeric (Color)
Bahama Breeze: DL-Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Maltodextrin, Beta-Carotene (Color).
WHAT SEPARATES OXYSHRED FROM THE OTHERS?
- Optimal dosage of ingredients that work in synergy (instead of huge doses of a single ingredient)
- Uses active sections of ingredient extracts
- Chromium for blood sugar balance
- Not over-caffeinated
- Optimal stimulant dosage so you're not sitting there so full of energy, sweating and getting jittery
IS EHPLABS OXYSHRED VEGAN?
While not certified vegan, OxyShred contains no animal-based ingredients. According to vegan certification regulations, none of the EHPlabs products are vegan as they are manufactured in a facility that also processes our whey protein.
WILL I DEVELOP A TOLERANCE TOWARDS OXYSHRED?
OxyShred contains caffeine, and for products containing caffeine you should take a 1 week break after consuming the product for a consecutive 4 week period. With OxyShred, we recommend taking a 1 week break each time you finish a tub.
DO I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM USING EHPLABS SUPPLEMENTS?
All EHPlabs products are researched, formulated and carefully manufactured to ensure that they deliver results.
Although there is no rule about when you should start and stop taking supplements, you need to listen to your body. If you feel like you need to take a break, then you should take a rest from using any nutritional supplement products for 3 consecutive days and drink plenty of water to flush out your system.
With OxyShred, we recommend taking a break each time you finish a tub.
WHAT EHPLABS PRODUCTS CAN I MIX TOGETHER WITH OXYSHRED FOR CARDIO?
As suggested in the Directions, Acetyl L-Carnitine is best taken with OxyShred to maximize its effectiveness.
If you're doing fasted (empty stomach) cardio, the ideal energy cocktail is to mix 1 scoop of Beyond BCAA with 1 scoop of OxyShred and 2 scoops of Acetyl L-Carnitine with 20 oz (600ml) of chilled water.
It's fun experimenting with the delicious fruity flavor combinations.
WHAT IS THE BEST FLAVOR FOR OXYSHRED?
If you don't have a sweet tooth, pink grapefruit flavor is fantastic as it has a subtle fresh citrus flavor. Wild Melon and Kiwi Strawberry are well balanced and on the sweeter fruitier side, and Guava is a smooth natural tropical flavor.
Our newest flavors are Passionfruit and Mango, both of which have been very popular. All the OxyShred flavors are delicious, but it really depends on your taste preference.
CAN I USE OXYSHRED AS PRE-WORKOUT?
Yes! OxyShred helps put you in a positive and focused mindframe to conquer your workout. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pre-workout consumer, you’ll love the natural positive effects of OxyShred during your workout.
SWEETENERS IN OXYSHRED
OxyShred uses the sweetener Sucralose, as it's been FDA-approved for 20 years, and shown to be safe and stable. Sucralose has been extensively studied and more than 110 safety studies were reviewed by FDA in approving the use of sucralose as a general purpose sweetener for food.
WHY ARE THERE NO JITTERS?
Unlike some other products on the market, you shouldn’t get jitters from OxyShred if used as directed as it’s not over-caffeinated.
The R&D team at EHPlabs has focused on the optimal synergistic dose of ingredients within OxyShred to provide the best effect, so that they interact and complement each other, instead of pumping it full of stimulants - there is no need to add huge amounts of caffeine and other stimulants to make you itchy - this is the purpose of a pre-workout like RP Max.
The caffeine level in OxyShred is slightly higher than a strong cup of coffee.
WHAT IS THE SCIENTIFIC ACTION FOR FAT MOBILISATION FUNCTION?
The scientific action behind fat mobilization and fat utilization is two-fold;
1) you have to activate the fat from storage
2) you have to then take it from storage and transport into the mitochondria to be burned off as energy.
1. Sudeep HV, Shyam Prasad K. Supplementation of green coffee bean extract in healthy overweight subjects increases lean mass/fat mass ratio: A randomized, double-blind clinical study. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2021 [cited 2021 June 30];9:20503121211002590. DOI: 10.1177/20503121211002590
2. Iossa S, Mollica MP, Lionetti L, Crescenzo R, Botta M, Barletta A, Liverini G. Acetyl L-Carnitine Supplementation Differently Influences Nutrient Partitioning, Serum Leptin Concentration and Skeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Respiration in Young and Old Rats. American Society for Nutritional Sciences. 2002 [cited 2021 June 30]. Available from: https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/132/4/636/4687379
3. Parra P, Palou A, Serra F. Moderate doses of conjugated linoleic acid reduce fat gain, maintain insulin sensitivity without impairing inflammatory adipose tissue status in mice fed a high-fat diet. Nutrition & Metabolism. 2010 [cited 2021 June 30]. DOI: 10.1186/1743-7075-7-5
4. Hayamizu K, Ishii Y, Kaneko I, Shen M, Okuhara Y, Shigematsu N, Tomi H, Furuse M, Yoshino G, Shimasaki H. Effects of Garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on Visceral Fat Accumulation: A Double- Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Current Therapeutic Research. 2003 [cited 2021 June 30]; 6:8. DOI: 10.1016/S0011-393X(03)00152-8 Kennedy
5. DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy—A Review. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2021 June 30];8(2): 68. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772032/
6. Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2021 June 30]; 9(11): 1211. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/
7. Cengiz M, Uysal BB, Ikitimur H, Ozcan E, Islamoğlu MS, Aktepe E, Yavuzer H, Yavuzer S. Effect of oral l-Glutamine supplementation on Covid-19 treatment. Clinical Nutritional Experimental [Internet] 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 33: 24-31. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352939320300166
8. Colzato LS, Jongknees BJ, Sellaro R, Hommel B. Working Memory Reloaded: Tyrosine Repletes Updating in the N-Back Task. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2021 June 30]; 7: 200. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863934/
9. Seidl R, Peyrl A, Nicham R, Hauser E. A taurine and caffeine-containing drink stimulates cognitive performance and well-being. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2000 [cited 2021 June 30]; 19(3-4):635-42. DOI: 10.1007/s007260070013.
10. Fahed M, Abou Jaoudeh MG, Merhi S, Mosleh JMB, Ghadieh R, Hayek SAI, El Hayek Fares JE. Evaluation of risk factors for insulin resistance: a cross sectional study among employees at a private university in Lebanon. BMC Endocrine Disorders [Internet]. 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 20:85. Available from: https://bmcendocrdisord.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12902-020-00558-9
11. Kaczka P, Batra A, Kubicka K, Maciejczyk M, Rzeszutko-Bełzowska A, Pezdan-Sliz I, Michałowska-Sawczyn M, Przydział M, Płonka A, Cieszczyk P, Huminska-Lisowska K, Zajac T. Effects of Pre-Workout Multi-Ingredient Supplement on Anaerobic Performance: Randomized Double-Blind Crossover Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 17: 8262.
JOIN THE EHP FAMILY
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS WORLDWIDE
Our promise to you is simple - to go above and beyond at every opportunity to help you reach your health and fitness goals. We want to be there for you every step of the way
Receive expert advice on: Training | Healthy Eating & Recipes | Mindset & Motivation | Supplementation